If you are planning to go to Australia for further studies and are looking for a way to avail the visa on the same then you are in the right place. There are some things you need to do in order to meet the Australia Study Visa Recruitments.Before getting into anything, you need to know that in order to get a study visa you must first apply for admission in the same country. So, the whole process works like this:
- First, apply for a course in an institution of the same country.
- Receiving the offer letter after successful submission of the application.
- Then Applying after getting electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) and reading all the Australia Study Visa Recruitments for Student Visa Subclass 500 or Student Guardian Visa Subclass 590.
Australia Study Visa Recruitments and Eligibility Criteria
There are some Recruitments or you can say eligibility criteria that you must fulfil in order to get your Australia Study Visa. Not meeting these Recruitments may act as an automatic disqualification from the process of getting your Australia Study Visa.
The Recruitments are as follows:
- In order to apply under Student Visa Subclass 500, you must opt for a full-time course in Australia. You cannot go for part-time and distance studies programs.
- You must prove that you are a Genuine Temporary Entrant, which means that you will return after completion of your course.
- A Good Character Certificate which shows that there has not been any criminal case submitted against you and you are not indulged or involved in any illegal activities in the past.
Along with these general Recruitments, there are some formalities that you need to complete while applying for Australia Study Visa. In order to complete those formalities, certain documents are needed.
Australia Study Visa Document Recruitment
There are the documents or the paperwork required for your study visa:
- Proof of Financial Capacity
- Statement of Purpose
- English Language Test Scores
- All the diplomas and degrees you have
- Digital Photographs
- Overseas Health Insurance Receipt
- Confirmation of Enrolment Form
- Application fee payment receipt
- Application of Non-Immigrant Visa
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months more till the time you are planning to study in Australia.
For English Proficiency Certificates you can use your IELTS or PTE scores.
English Proficiency Recruitment for Australia Study Visa
For a Diploma course: You need an IELTS Score of 5.5 with a minimum band of 5 or an overall PTE Score of 45 with a minimum of 36.
For a Bachelor's Degree: you need an IELTS score of 6 with a minimum band of 5.5 or a PTE score of 50 which with a minimum of 45 For a Graduate Diploma & Masters: You need an IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum band of 6 or a PTE Score not less than 50.
So, these are the Australia Study Visa Recruitments you need to meet in order to get your visa to study abroad. Make sure you have all the above-mentioned documents with you throughout the whole Study Visa Application process.
Subclass 491 visa
Australia's new subclass 491 (Skilled Work Regional Visa) has come into force from 16 November 2019. However, a law has now been made available for this. This will certainly allow candidates from Australia to plan for the end of the year.
Australian Government. A plan to redefine what 'regional territory' means in Australia. This definition has been applied to all visa subclasses including studies in regional areas of Australia.
Australia's regional areas will include all areas outside metropolitan areas:
- Gold Coast
Postcodes of 'regional areas', however, have not yet been released.
Most Recruitments for subclass 491 visas will be similar to subclass 489 visas. However, once subclass 491 comes into existence, subclass 489 will cease to exist.
Some Recruitments for a subclass 491 visa are:
- Applicant should have been nominated by a state or territory in Australia or, Applicant must be sponsored by a family member who lives in a designated area in Australia
- Applicant must receive invitation to apply
- Applicant must be under 45 years of age
- Applicants must demonstrate competent English
- Applicants must complete the required points
The changes that apply to the points system for skilled visas are as follows:
- An applicant gets 5 additional points if they have a spouse or common law partner with competent English.
- Applicants who do not have a spouse or common law partner will also get an additional 10 points.
- Applicants whose spouse or common law partner meets the 'skilled' Recruitments will receive an additional 10 points. Currently, only 5 digits are awarded for the same.
- Specialist education applicants in STEM courses from Australia will earn an additional 10 points
- Nominations for enrolment are nomination or sponsorship will increase from 5 to 10
The Subclass 491 visa will have a validity of 5 years, as per SBS News. However, there will be strict conditions for compliance to ensure that the primary applicant and his dependents live, work and study in designated regional areas only.
After completing 3 years on 491 visas, subclass can apply for 191 (PR (Skilled Regional)To be eligible for a subclass 191 visa, you must follow all conditions. Subclass 491 visa . You should also provide proof of 3-year tax assessment notice. Also, your taxable income must be above a certain level, which is yet to be announced.
The Victory Group offers a wide range of visa services and products for overseas migrants, including subclasses including general migrant migrants - subclass 189/190/489, general skilled migration - subclass 189/190/489, Australia with RMA review Visa and Business Visa Work Australia. We work with registered migration agents in Australia.
If you want to tour, study, work, invest or stay in Australia, talk to Victory Group, the world's number 1 immigration and visa consultant.
If you find this blog attractive, you may like it…
An ‘occupation ceiling’ may be applied to invitations issued under the independent, skilled regional (provisional) visas. This means there will be a limit on how many EOI can be invited for skilled migration from an occupation group. The Australian Bureau of Statistics provides these employment figures. Some of the more popular occupations reach the ceiling before the end of the financial year. No invitation will be issued for skilled visa applicants once the occupation ceiling is reached during the financial year.
Occupation ceilings do not apply to State or Territory Nominated, Employer Sponsored or Business Innovation and Investment visa subclass.
We have made a table of the number of ceilings in the most popular occupations and compared it between 2019/20 and 2020/21 to make you easier.
OCCUPATION CEILINGS FOR THE 2020-21 PROGRAMME YEAR
Occupation ceilings for the 2020-21 program year.
|2611||ICT Business & System Analysts||2273|
|2631||Computer Network Professionals||2245|
|2613||Software & Application Programmer||8405|
|2339||Other Engineering Professionals||1000|
|2212||Auditors, company secretaries & Corporate Treasures||1619|
|2335||Industrial, Mechanical & Production Engineers||2682|
|2621||ICT Security Specialists||2667|
Important Annoucement added soon.Important Annoucement added soon.Important Annoucement added soon.Important Annoucement added soon.Important Annoucement added soon.
Important Annoucement added soon.Important Annoucement added soon.Important Annoucement added soon.Important Annoucement a dded soon.Important Annoucement added soon.